Nothing takes greater priority with CDN Logistics, Inc. than the safety of the motorists with whom we share the highways. Our focus is and has always been safety first. All of our driving candidates are background screened and subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing prior to being approved. We provide extensive training to all new drivers during orientation on:
- Defensive driving using the Smith System Method
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations
- Hazardous Materials training
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) training and screening
- Maintaining compliance with federal, state and local regulations
Our philosophy of managing and working with a total commitment to safety is something we take seriously at CDN Logistics. Our job is moving freight, and our purpose is protecting people. There is little that we take more seriously than a motorist complaint. We demand courtesy and respect of other motorists, and accept nothing less from our drivers.